Yeti GOBOX Collection

Former BLM and DNRC Lawyer Nominated to Federal Bench

I know Dana. She's awesome and an a great lawyer. Pro hunting, steeped in tribal traditions, etc. I worked with her husband on a project a few years ago (He's a journalist). They're both wonderful people. I don't believe that she hunts, but recreates a lot on public lands, and has been eager to work with hunters to help place unwanted skins with Native people looking for them for tribal ceremonies, etc. Strong supporter of public lands and public wildlife.

I know Dana. She's awesome and an a great lawyer. Pro hunting, steeped in tribal traditions, etc. I worked with her husband on a project a few years ago (He's a journalist). They're both wonderful people. I don't believe that she hunts, but recreates a lot on public lands, and has been eager to work with hunters to help place unwanted skins with Native people looking for them for tribal ceremonies, etc. Strong supporter of public lands and public wildlife.
I don’t want any judge to be an advocate on anything but it’s good to know she has some insight on and appreciation of those issues. Sometimes people who make the big decisions are far removed from the topic.

I don’t want any judge to be an advocate on anything but it’s good to know she has some insight on and appreciation of those issues. Sometimes people who make the big decisions are far removed from the topic.

Agree. Was just my personal interactions with her. As others have said, she's very well respected in the legal community.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back