For "all" Americans

You can call me a racisit if you want, but he isn't my president, like Bill Clinton, wasn't my president. I refuse to accept him as the Commander in Chief.

The Bush factor is what propelled Obama to the winners circle. None of that other nonsense about people accepting blacks, blah, blah, blah. They saw McCain as another Bush, with Bush policies, and McCain reinforced that.

The economic crisis, fueled by skyrocketing oil prices, that the White House refused to even acknowledge until it was so far out of hand, that they couldn't ignore it. Was another nail in McCains coffin.

Well unfortunately for you.... he is going to be the Commander in Chief, whether you like it or not. Trust me I don't like it either, but there is nothing that can be done. Just like when Clinton was in. It doesn't make alot of sense to be bitter about it. Let's just see what happens I guess. I'm not ready to abscond to Canada quite yet. I heard their health care system has a waiting list. Maybe in a couple years ours will too. But let's at least see what happens first. LOL |oo

Whiskers, Why would I call you a "racist"???
But I will leave you with this:

Sour grapes. Take the loss with good grace and work to fix all the wrongs facing this country instead of trying to perpetuate the fear-mongering. I bet, like the vast majority of Americans, you did quite fine in the 90's under Clinton and the Democratic congress.
The Republicans had a 6 year shot to get it right, and instead used their power to squander international goodwill after 9/11 and further their own greed-based agenda.

Today we are getting what we deserve, and the Democrats are left with the responsibility of putting the pieces back together. Like a hampster the Republicans crapped in their own nest and made it vile for all.

I have to give Obama a chance... he is OUR president... thats just a fact.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back