Football General Talk

Kind of but man when your dealing with Karen’s 150 million contract it’s tough. They tried to pick up a receiver before the trade deadline but couldn’t afford it. Are we sure LaFluer is a good coach?
I think lafleur has a few years. I heard the packers had the same deal on the table as the bears but they couldn’t get it done. The packers will be 6.6 million under salary cap for the rest of the year. In todays league if you have salary cap left, you aren’t getting it done.

I don’t know why everyone worships bachtiari at tackle that dude is the biggest overrated player I believe. Who pays that kind of money for a guy who can’t play every series?

Reactions: JEL
Been following Christian Watson’s rookie season as an NDSU fan. It looks like concussions on back to back weeks. The one last week didn’t look like a hit that should cause a concussion and this weeks wasn’t horrendous. Sure seems like the guy has just had too many and it doesn’t take much to ring his bell. Very sad, hope he doesn’t play again soon for his sake. Fookin packers..

Still don’t know if the vikes are better than just kinda good but it’s cool they keep winning! Big test next week against the bills looking to get back on the W streak.

Double standard shit, the Panthers lose a game over a an unsportsmanlike call when their receiver took his off in the end zone. Kelce doesn't get shit...

Nobody watches the Chiefs? 😁
I don't know if Mahomes is the best QB in the game today, but he certainly is the most fun to watch. That was a pretty awesome last quarter in particular.

Pretty clearly, Brad-Rodgers are NOT the best QB in the game today. Nor are they fun to watch - though Brady did make his last drive of the day fun to watch, but nothing in the class of Mahomes.

Meanwhile, GO Vikes!

I don't know if Mahomes is the best QB in the game today, but he certainly is the most fun to watch. That was a pretty awesome last quarter in particular.

Pretty clearly, Brad-Rodgers are NOT the best QB in the game today. Nor are they fun to watch - though Brady did make his last drive of the day fun to watch, but nothing in the class of Mahomes.

Meanwhile, GO Vikes!
Mahomes has to be up there as one of the best at the moment. It is impressive to watch, I dont see him loosing many more games this year.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back