MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Fng

OpenCountry

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to the forum.

I’ve been a long time lurker and enjoy a lot of the posts on the forum. You guys seem to very willing to help as long as it isn’t the guy’s first post! :D I’m born and raised in eastern Montana and currently located back here for my job. I was lucky enough to draw an antelope rifle tag for the area and also a bull tag for the breaks. I’m headed out this weekend for some more camping/scouting. It’ll be interesting to see how bad the mosquitoes are this year compared to last and how dry it is. I just wanted to introduce myself and tell everybody good luck this season!

Welcome aboard, glad to see a fellow Eastern Montanan on the forum. They always say things can still get worse but I don't know if I can imagine a place with more mosquitoes than the breaks last year.

welcome! I would also agree on the mosquitos in the breaks, I think they were attracted to my thermocell!

Welcome to the forum. Great intro and keep us posted on your scouting and hunts!

Welcome to the forum. Good luck to you. Luckily there is no bag limit on mosquitos!

Welcome from another eastern Montana guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back