FNG

Ward M. Clark

I stumbled onto this forum courtesy of a friend of mine who was steering me to sage grouse hunting tactics, and it looks like a fun place.

Who am I? I'm the guy animal rights people hate more than anyone else. I've got a whole file drawer full of hate mail and death threats. Look at my Web site and you'll see why.

I'm a freelance writer (commercial work, ad copy, direct mail packages, you name it) based in Colorado; I hunt just about everything from quail to elk.

Great to be on board. I'm looking forward to some great cyber-campfire BS'ing.

Howdy Ward!

Welcome to the asylum
wink.gif

Welcome Ward! I really enjoyed those web sites! I need to dig around there some more.

Oak

Welcome Ward! Great sites; the books sound interesting, too. Glad someone has the cojones to take it to the enemy.
biggrin.gif

Hello Ward, the c in cj stands for Clark, so my first is your last, and i am also a bum [havent worked in about ten years] you must be doing it right if the antis hate you. Welcome to the jungle.

Glad to see you made it to the site Ward. There are some pretty good fuggers here and only a couple of pricks (wait, that's me).

Honestly there is some good information here and you don't have to be to worried about saying something too offensive.

Hope you get something out of it and share some of your stories and knowledge along the way.

Welcome Ward! I hate to seem cheap but do the libraries handle your books? I don't buy anything I don't have to. Thats why politicians gave us libraries. Welcome to the board, just don't correct my spelling or grammar.

Welcome Ward,,,This is a fun place to hang out...If I don't piss someome off my wife beats the heck out of me
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back