MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Florida woods

Andrewlonghi

Got up early and decided to go walking around my favorite wildlife management area to break in my new kenetrek boots. Seen quite a few deer with some looking to be good bucks for the upcoming season. While walking back to the truck I came upon thus guy. I have seen bigger in this area even walked up on nest .

Attachments

• 20220601_105848.jpg
    20220601_105848.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
Dang you have to go to a zoo to see those out here in California. I bet those critters bring a whole new dynamic to deer hunting. Between those and the snakes you have out there I bet it's a awesome adventure. They make out lions and black bears pretty wimpy.

Dang you have to go to a zoo to see those out here in California. I bet those critters bring a whole new dynamic to deer hunting. Between those and the snakes you have out there I bet it's a awesome adventure. They make out lions and black bears pretty wimpy.
Plenty of black bears down here to. I see them on a regular basis while in the woods 20201028_081813.jpg

Always up for Florida adventures. One of these years I'm going to take a leap and hunt some of the public land down there.
Plenty of it around to hunt and always fun. Several wma around that I hunt every year from NE Florida all the way up to NW Florida

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back