Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

FJ Cruiser owners?

RSET

Gotta be a few around here who love a third wiper blade and miles of plastic floor liner.

Been using mine primarily for hunting. Anyone else? Suggested accessories, especially for the backcountry?

Fun fact: the FJ was designed to take on 27 inches of water, which I’ve tested!

Interesting FJ auction data:
1649540588693.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife drives an '08. 150K miles on it and zero mechanical problems. The windshield is almost vertical so rocks don't deflect. I think we've replaced 3 so far. She likes it. She traded in her often broken Range Rover to get it.

I don't like it because the seat is low, providing minimal back support on long trips. Blind side visibility is just that. Blind. We've discussed selling it and getting her a Forerunner or Nissan Highlander.

I had one and it was awesome. The only reason I sold it was that it was a pain with my kid in a car seat with the suicide doors. Great off road and zero mechanical issues.

I had one and it was awesome. The only reason I sold it was that it was a pain with my kid in a car seat with the suicide doors. Great off road and zero mechanical issues.

I nearly bought one years back, my friend had one, but with kids in car seats it was a no-go.

Had one for several years, which I lifted. Great off-road and dependable. Not a comfortable drive. Impractical as far as space and functionality, but it was a fun vehicle. I should have kept it just for playing.

Had one for several years, which I lifted. Great off-road and dependable. Not a comfortable drive. Impractical as far as space and functionality, but it was a fun vehicle. I should have kept it just for playing.
Yep, I got an additional 3.5” out my Icon setup. Thing’s a tank. Figure there’s no point in selling with them appreciating…

My wife had 2. Great off roader though she'd never let me test it too far. Not the best visibility and not comfortable for a long haul. I always thought that with a small lift and all four chained, it would climb a tree. I wish they would have came out with a four door version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmich05
Back