Fishn waders and boot suggestions please

Muskeez

So, I've pretty much decided on the Simms stocking foot waders for my son and new bride but I have no clue on which boots to get them. So many choices on weights and tread materials. Don't want to break the bank so $100-$175 should be sufficient I hope. Any knowledgeable guys or gals here to help me choose? they will be fishing streams in Colorado mostly. Thanks!

I have been through this before. I settled on Korker's Wading Boots. Mostly because they have interchangeable soles, that are easy to switch out. Rather having to buy different boots with different soles, for different conditions. I love my Korker's and even got a pair of insulated for winter times activities. They are perfect for ice fishing and keep my feet warm and dry, plus with the spiked soles I can dance a jig on slick ice and never ever sort'a slip. Oh and btw, great choice on the waders. I've been through quite a few different brands of waders and my Simms are the best so far. I will likely stay with Simms for as long as I'm alive and they are a company.

Back