Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Fishing tomorrow?

I will be there prefishing and working on denny's boat

castle creek ramp around sunup

Delw

Now common guy's are you really going or are you just teasing...I see Del go's all the time..but I see no pics to show the success of his outings...Or even any stories about any of it for that matter....Let's see some backbone here fisherwoosies and get some fishing going....Some stories told and some pics to back up the lies that you all like to tell so much... :rolleyes:
:D

elkwoosie.... HAHAHAHA the reason you havent seen pics is cause I havent brought my vid camera lately it was broke so I put it away... Then I dropped it and walla its working again go figure?.... I shot some vid on monday but you were only able to see 2 fish due to the way I had it mounted on the boat. I am working on a mounting devise of some type to hold it up there for some more vid in the AM.. I use my vid capture card to gram stills off my vid camera... I was using a buddies digital camera but um I dropped it in the water before the texas hunt. now that its fixed I havent had the balls to ask him if I can use it again......I might post some pics after i get back tomorrow....

I cant be specific on the fish I am catching and where because I have a few tournys comeing up and dont want the place fished out before my touny..... But tomorrow just for you I will see if I can get something special LOL

Delw

Delw quit telling stories! There's no fish ant pleasant. I thought after meeting you you had some brains but I guess thye westside theory is true! I need the delmart address please! I have all this time on my hands so I thought it would be a good time to lube up the reels and maybe sell the old ones!

WTF is prefish. I thought it was either fishing or not fishing all these years. The question was is anyone going fishing. Is it like practicing fishing? Where do you practice fishing, in the friggin parking lot? We better see some pics tomorrow now for sure and some dandy lies or stories also.

We looked for you dave.....

ELkhunter.. prefishing is when you practise (not in a parking lot) for a bass tournament, basically like scouting for deer /elk.....

No pics But I have a lie... there are no fish in lake pleasant.....

Delw

Ok, OK......Now I have to ask about this scouting for fish. Just how in the hell do you scout for fish? Do you scuba dive or snorkel to locate them. This fishing thing is really confusing now. Prefish, scouting, what is next?

Maybe baiting, or sitting in a treestand waiting for the whily little fish to come down it's trail and then can be ambushed by the fisherman....... :D :D :D

C'mon fellas!!!
It's past tommorrow already and we haven't even heard if you fella's went our or any thing..Was this yet another busted fishing expedition....One that didn't even get to the parking lot???? :rolleyes:
:D

Del!! The question here is any others besides yourself going to get away from the old woman and get out with you in the morning and go fishing!!!!Well, if every thing goe's as per usual...Probably not!!!LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back