Fishing handles...

ELKCHSR

Where did all you fisherwoosies get your handles..I will start...I got mine cause I like to chase elk...They got to see that first hand in Jackson a week back..
NEXT!!! :D

Mine is shortened from WorthlessNut which equals Buckeye which equals someone from Ohio. Nut is what everybody shortened it to so I adapted it. :D

ScreaminReel got his from another person at a different board. You all know what it means.

When I took up fishing in July the bait of choice was....you guessed it....nightcrawlers. Was cruising a couple boards but never posted cuz didn't want to invade the "man's world". A friend of mine told me I needed to start posting and then the hunt was on for a handle. He suggested Nightcrawler. 1-because of the worms, 2-because I get VERY little sleep! The other handles weren't nearly as cool (in my opinion). So there you have it....now back to work for me...

I could say cause I like fast things , but the truth would read more like I'm a clutz that's always in a hurry. If I slowed down I'd have a lot less scars and probably catch way more fish.

J.D.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back