Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Fishing good catchin poor!

D4570

:confused: I've been to all my normal spots and doing all my normal things and CANT get a fish??? :mad: Whats up with that!!
fight.gif
I'm going to keep after it and hope to turn it around!! I'm off to day to try for some sturgin and cats I think the day will be good for fishing it's the catching thing I cant seem to get right!!! :mad: :mad:

Get rid of that big dam and the sturgeon and cat fishing will improve. ;)

Glad to hear you are getting out anyway.

Have you hit Fort Peck yet? I took yesterday off and fished Fort Peck. We caught walleye, small mouth, northerns and a trophy carp.

The walleye fishing has been really good. The winning team in the Rock Creek Walleye tournment over this past weekend weighed 77 lbs. of walleye in two days.

Nemont

[ 06-09-2004, 13:35: Message edited by: Nemont ]

mtmiller,

I heard that too. I talked to one of the fisherman who said Sunday was really rough water because of the wind but the fish were on the bite. Also most of the fish caught were males in the 5 lbs range still full of sperm.

Nemont

I've been out fishing the streams and it is still a little tough going, I have two to show for two different streams that I should have by all rights caught hundreds at...All well, it will improve when the waters go down a bit...

Back