First timer, Wyoming bound!

Congratulations. I’m in the same situation. Going to give it a go with archery equipment. Blind or spot’n stalk is TBD. Trying to find a resource for locating water holes and will take a scouting trip next weekend.

Started reading up on scoring these critters and watching videos.

Found out yesterday that my buddy and I both drew Pronghorn tags in WY! Neither of us have ever hunted antelope or Wyoming before, so we are both pretty stoked. Now its wait and see if I draw a KS tag as well.....
How many pts do u have in KS? I expect to draw my first ks pronghorn tag this year

Found out yesterday that my buddy and I both drew Pronghorn tags in WY! Neither of us have ever hunted antelope or Wyoming before, so we are both pretty stoked. Now its wait and see if I draw a KS tag as well.....
I used to live in Wyoming. I hunted lots antelope. Get there a few days before season opens and use optics to identify SPUD sites.

Place where buck antelope Scatch, Paw, Urinate, and Deficate. Thet have a bucnh of sites. Then get there before light and just wait for them to come to you, which they will, then shoot one.

Congrats, I had a blast my first time a few years ago. I've got the itch!

We missed out on drawing our first pronghorn tags but did luck up with cow elk tags this year. Best of luck on your goat hunt!!!

Awesome, I'm going to Montana for archery pronghorn for the first time this year and stoked for that too!

I used to live in Wyoming. I hunted lots antelope. Get there a few days before season opens and use optics to identify SPUD sites.

Place where buck antelope Scatch, Paw, Urinate, and Deficate. Thet have a bucnh of sites. Then get there before light and just wait for them to come to you, which they will, then shoot one.
Yep, very true

Me and a buddy are both going for the first time as well. Pumped, first had the idea to go out West to hunt 3 years ago and after 3 years of elk hunting this is a very big change of pace. Excited!

I’m with you my friend!

I can’t wait to be on my first public land WY Pronghorn hunt this October.

best of luck!

Same here we've been putting in for 6 years and finally got tags. Just getting harder and harder these days, esp for a non-res.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back