Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

First time long time

Pedropistola

Howdy,

I've been a big fan of the show and podcasts for years and have done a fair amount of research on the boards already but never posted. I got married last August and moved to central Wyoming from Arizona where I've spent most of my years so far, we just bought a house on some property outside of town. Pretty much self taught since I'm the first and only serious hunter (although my wife is proving to be quite the killer)in my family and have only recently made some good hunting buddies before leaving AZ. I've been hunting almost 10 years now, mostly whitetails and small game until the last few years. Finally put my money where my mouth is and joined BHA, RMEF, NWTF and Muley Fanatic this past year. I did pretty well last year and filled four whitetail doe tags, an antelope doe tag and my first merriams as a nonresident here in WY. I work as a wildlife tech at a wind farm and have worked as a rangeland tech with the BLM and guided trailrides, packtrips, 4x4 Jeep tours, Zipline tours and worked as a wildlife tech on a big private ranch in south Texas. This will be my first year chasing elk with my own tag, first year hunting archery elk season, first year hunting as a WY resident, hopefully the first year I fill an elk tag, same goes for mule deer. Looking forward to getting to now my new home state and making some new hunting buddies here

Last edited:
Howdy,

I've been a big fan of the show and podcasts for years and have done a fair amount of research on the boards already but never posted. I got married last August and moved to central Wyoming from Arizona where I've spent most of my years so far, we just bought a house on some property outside of town. Pretty much self taught since I'm the first and only serious hunter (although my wife is proving to be quite the killer)in my family and have only recently made some good hunting buddies before leaving AZ. I've been hunting almost 10 years now, mostly whitetails and small game until the last few years. Finally put my money where my mouth is and joined BHA, RMEF, NWTF and Muley Fanatic this past year. I did pretty well last year and filled four whitetail doe tags, an antelope doe tag and my first merriams as a nonresident here in WY. I work as a wildlife tech at a wind farm and have worked as a rangeland tech with the BLM and guided trailrides, packtrips, 4x4 Jeep tours, Zipline tours and worked as a wildlife tech on a big private ranch in south Texas. This will be my first year chasing elk with my own tag, first year hunting archery elk season, first year hunting as a WY resident, hopefully the first year I fill an elk tag, same goes for mule deer. Looking forward to getting to now my new home state and making some new hunting buddies here
Welcome

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back