Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

First of the fall, dog down.

Brandenbowhunter

Well, after having a fast bow season, feeling my elk, antelope, and deer tags...time to start on dogs. We have seen a ton antelope and elk hunting this year. I have a lot located for later in the year when pelts get good. I could not help going out this weekend. I went in an area close to where a buddy was going to be elk hunting to help him pack out just incase they killed. It was pouring rain, but I still was able to spot this guy and stalk him to 80 yards. I tried calling some others, but they wouldn't commit, I spotted this one decided to just stalk him.

Good job. I will be hitting them hard in about a month or so.

ive never hunted yotes before, but i wanna try this year. what calls do u guys use? and what do u guys do after u get one? just skin em and leave the rest?

I use a variation of calls, different rodent and distress hand calls, along with a howler...I also run an electronic call too. the e-caller works better when are solo, you can set it away from you...not as many can come in back door on ya. when there are two of us, we had call when we can.

a mix, and I love it...my first year wearing both, always liked asat, used some of the old stuff a long time ago, with it in First lite and some of ASATs own new stuff it is pretty good.

Back