Caribou Gear

first lite vs kuiu

I'm done with Kuiu. I'm slowly replacing all my Kuiu gear with First Lite.

brymoore - Any particular reason you make this statement? Have you experienced some quality issues?

I have a crap ton of Kuiu gear and also some FL gear, IMO either is a fine choice for gear. As far as fit, the Kuiu is my choice, but everyones body build is different, some just don't like the athletic fit. I guess I have been lucky with the Kuiu backorder issues, I've only had 1 item in the last 2 years been on back order and that was in Jan. this year a pair of Attack pants, but I had them early March, although I can see this could be frustrating to one who placed an order a couple of weeks before season wanting their new gear. As far as the scratch & sniff test on my Kuiu gear ......ask my whitetail buck, although he's in the freezer.

My first generation gear is OK. I ordered 2nd or 3rd generation Attack pants. I wore them once and they were sized too small. Because I wore them ONCE, no return. Now that I have First Lite Kanabs, they are a league above the Kuiu pants.

I guess its a ford vs chevy vs dodge type of thing. Seems like each guy likes something a little different about each piece of clothing.

I had some Kanab pants, and I liked them but they seemed to rip to easy for my liking. The oak brush can be bad where I like to hunt deer and it sure wrecks havoc on nice gear.

Thanks guys for the help/tips

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back