First Critter with a Rifle

Runnin_Chupacabra

I’ve always been a guy who chases birds with a shotgun and have gotten into chasing big game with a rifle the last few years. Got my first hog today with help from a buddy, and man was I stoked. First thing I’ve shot with a rifle and man did that beer afterwards taste so sweet! Next is going after a buck!

Attachments

• 38A583A2-D2D8-454D-8957-7C6BF30A2C20.jpeg
    38A583A2-D2D8-454D-8957-7C6BF30A2C20.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 48
That's awesome! I used to hunt pigs all the time when I lived in TX. They are so much fun to hunt and taste so good! Congrats, and you are now hooked!

How about a roadrunner???
e30639f34f4b4a7eb60a3377f4a11ff3.jpg

I’ve always been a guy who chases birds with a shotgun and have gotten into chasing big game with a rifle the last few years. Got my first hog today with help from a buddy, and man was I stoked. First thing I’ve shot with a rifle and man did that beer afterwards taste so sweet! Next is going after a buck!
Congrats man! My hunting story is exactly the same as yours, even killed my first big game animal (pig) last year. Still trying to get my first deer. Good luck on the upcoming season!

Congratulations nice pig! That was my first as well and have added blacktails and a bear to that list in the last 2 years. Hoping to add a elk to that list this year. Good luck in future pursuits it sure gets more addictive!

Congrats on your first critter. I'm sure that every time you pass by that spot you'll be looking to find another nice pig. Happy hunting

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back