Yeti GOBOX Collection

First Come First Serve NV

huntsd

Yesterday was my lucky day and I picked up a Rifle Tag for 12 & 14. I am a non res and have very limited time to go hunt the tag. If anyone has any pointers for this unit please DM. I will share info back after the hunt. Thanks a ton!!

Welcome to hunt talk and good luck on your hunt! I have no NV knowledge to share, but would suggest e-scouting for public hunting access areas and go from there.

Yesterday was my lucky day and I picked up a Rifle Tag for 12 & 14. I am a non res and have very limited time to go hunt the tag. If anyone has any pointers for this unit please DM. I will share info back after the hunt. Thanks a ton!!
Sent you a PM

Get a full tank of gas, a box of shells, and a cooler of Coors Light. Ride until you run out of one of the three.

Will GPS coordinates work or do you want a hard map?
You're right. Really good odds of hunting this unit every year especially as non res. its basically a gimmie tag and something you should expect to draw ever year (2 tags on good years). Silly of me to ask for pointers.

You're right. Really good odds of hunting this unit every year especially as non res. its basically a gimmie tag and something you should expect to draw ever year (2 tags on good years). Silly of me to ask for pointers.
Sounds like you have it all figured out! See you in few years when you redraw !

PM sent.

I got some general help from people on this site (including Big Fin) when I got this same 20 year NR draw tag off of FCFS 2 years ago. You will have a good time

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back