First client deer from this season finished up

As a taxidermist for 30 years, I feel qualified Redwood, to say, very nice mount job ! As you of course know, there are many things to look for in good taxidermy and you appear to have captured them all.

As a taxidermist for 30 years, I feel qualified Redwood, to say, very nice mount job ! As you of course know, there are many things to look for in good taxidermy and you appear to have captured them all.
Thanks...I hope to be full time someday.

Still lots to learn and plenty of room for improvement always.

Wow great work , awesome buck. You did a beautiful job giving that hunter something he can continue to be proud of for a lifetime. Looks so lifelike you are a true artist.

My "next door" neighbor killed him on some family land several miles from me.
Good deer up that way. My best friend grew up, up that way. And again fantastic job on the mount. If I would have know you did them I would of brought my boys buck up to ya. i like to support my hunt talk brothers

Good deer up that way. My best friend grew up, up that way. And again fantastic job on the mount. If I would have know you did them I would of brought my boys buck up to ya. i like to support my hunt talk brothers
I wonder if I know him?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back