Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

First 3-D shoot

Steamer

I went to my first 3-D shoot last weekend. I should have done that a long time ago. That was fun. The new bow shoots great. Now I have to do my job.

Steamer,what shoot did you go to?
We were up at the Idaho city shoot last week-end.
Then we just got back from the camas shoot.
We will be at one this coming week-end also.They are alot of fun.
Good luck hunting with it,it should be a real kick .

I was at Camas on saturday. Had to work on Sunday so I didn't make then. I think that is was the best thing to do for practice. What a kick in the pants. Maybe we will meet at one someday.
:cool:

Hey ,you missed a good camp fire on sat. night.
That was fun out there.I shot my best ever or sunday. I had been having some trouble and Steve wanted me to try some other arrows--so finally I did and wow that was the trick.My groups sure did improve.
Did you know there is a shoot the june 15 ,16 & 17th
just for you traditional shooters?
I heard its a really fun shoot.
Let us kow the next one you go to and we can at least say Hi.
I will even hide my compound bow so know one knows you are talking to one of( thoses shooters )LOL I bet that bow is really pretty .Have fun

Wish I could have stayed but there were other plans that night. So where is this shoot you are talking about?

Definitely would like to meet up some day. Good luck and keep them in the kill zone.

I would say the 10 ring but I have yet to see score rings on an animal. :D :D :D

Steamer,there are two shoots going on this week-end,one is put on by ITB (Idaho Traditional Bowhunters)its in High Vally
The Number for info---Chris Tibbetts 884/1580
We shoot with some guys that go to this and they said is a blast. June 15,16 & 17th
The other is the Super shoot By NBC (Nampa Bow Chiefs) its in the New Meadows area this should be a good one also
Layton Kite 362/9435 this is the one we are going to its a two day shoot.
Hope to see you at some of them,have fun.Let me know if there is any more info I can get for you I would be happy to do it.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back