Fire near Blackfoot, ID.

Hilljackoutlaw

No new news updates on this fire started from a guy burning a ditch and quickly got out of control. It has claimed atleast two houses of people I know. Probably 3 of my treestands to, but thats whatever compared to what others lost and other that are currently evacuated might lose. The Firth schools were evacuated today also. Pray for those involved and that they can get this under control.

No new news updates on this fire started from a guy burning a ditch and quickly got out of control. It has claimed atleast two houses of people I know. Probably 3 of my treestands to, but thats whatever compared to what others lost and other that are currently evacuated might lose. The Firth schools were evacuated today also. Pray for those involved and that they can get this under control.
Too early for this stuff. Hopefully some good weather coming their way.

Weather for the area of the fire. Wind will be steady around 15mph or above for the foreseeable. Possible slowing down overnights and early mornings.

Screenshot_20210422-210852_Google.jpg

Wow that burnt up trail cam is just a great photo. Sorry for your loss tho.

Hopefully the vegetation and antler growth c'mon strong
Ehh not my camera...I found 3 of em like that. Sucks for whoever they belonged to tho. I lost 3 stands...none pictured are mine tho. Calling for 3 straight days of rain so some growth should come quick. Sucks for that fawn that died. It probably never left its bed and just burned up. 👎
I saw turkey and fresh deer tracks already in there.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back