Fin's Elk Hunting E-Guide

Wow, you guys are hammering it. Nice to see so many downloads in such a small time. Should really spike when all our partners promote it.

Saw the email, got the download and put it on my phone. Thanks looks like good info.

Got the download...couldn't wait so burned right through it! Good read, especially loved the pics, but it just wet my appetite...now I gotta have the book! Was wondering if you go into more detail in the book on exactly how you pick apart a piece of public ground that is peppered with private property? That section really intrigued me. Thanks for offering this "taste test", looking forward to reading more when the book finally does come out!

Thanks Randy,
I needed to enlarge my library on elk.....as if.
Never to old to learn new tricks.

See Ya shortly Randy. Looking forward to shaking your hand.
We'll see what you/we can come up with here in NM on your antelope hunt.

Got the download...couldn't wait so burned right through it! Good read, especially loved the pics, but it just wet my appetite...now I gotta have the book! Was wondering if you go into more detail in the book on exactly how you pick apart a piece of public ground that is peppered with private property? That section really intrigued me. Thanks for offering this "taste test", looking forward to reading more when the book finally does come out!

Lots of detail on that.

Also, Newberg's three laws of public land elk hunting.

And heavy doses of my "system"; sort it out, figure it out, pack him out.

I'm excited about the book. I hope this will finally answer that age old question... "I drew a tag in a place I don't know, where can I kill a 350" bull??"
Thanks Randy!!

Got this downloaded to the Email. will be reading it with the boys. Looks like some great information in this. Thank you, Randy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back