Finn from the Cascades, Season 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Still able to find some brown ground in your neck of the woods? All my chukar hunting country got coated with 3-5 inches of new snow this weekend. Decided to give the birds a pass this weekend as I didn't want to battle the slip and slide trying to navigate that steep chukar country. Looks like more snow is on the way for the next five days or so. Finn looks like he was having a great time and got a well deserved rest tonight.

You had a great season. Thanks for taking us along. Hope your training season is equally successful. I as able to finish up my upland season today as well. I will try to post up some pictures tomorrow.

You had a great season. Thanks for taking us along. Hope your training season is equally successful. I as able to finish up my upland season today as well. I will try to post up some pictures tomorrow.
Yes, it was a great year on a number of levels. Yesterday and today were pretty chill. No stress about bird numbers, just enjoying some beautiful country with my beautiful bride. We found a few other spots to check out next year, and saw a great six point bull right across the river while we were enjoying a roadie.

Back