Finally signed up. Greetings from MD.

gutshootem

I've been lurking on here for a while now and finally registered.
I'm originally from PA, but work brought my wife and I down to MD about 8 years ago (hopefully we can jump the boarder over to VA where they value freedom a little more soon).

99% of the hunting I have done has been for whitetails in MD and Pa but I do usually get to OH a few times a year and I've done some public land hunts in KY and KS as well.

Last year I was fortunate enough to grab a leftover antelope tag and make a trip to WY. Absolutely awesome hunt, but I dont think I'll be making that drive alone again. Hoping to expand my western knowledge here, meet good people, and eventually put some different animals on the ground.

Welcome, hopefully your screen name is read as if it was Swedish...........gooot (good)-shoot em and not the dreaded "gut-shot-em".:D

Welcome. Lots of info here for the person wanting to expand their western hunting knowledge.

Welcome to Hunt Talk. Don't give up on Western hunts. You can fly and rent cars too.

Thanks guys. I just used this username because it was the closest I could get to my name on another forum that wasn't taken.

No plans on giving up on western hunts Whatmap but that 28hr drive alone was rough. Just got to get a partner to split up the driving.

Thanks guys. I just used this username because it was the closest I could get to my name on another forum that wasn't taken.

No plans on giving up on western hunts Whatmap but that 28hr drive alone was rough. Just got to get a partner to split up the driving.

What part of MD? I live just across the Potomac in WV. Looking at hunt in WY or MT. Maybe we could share cost. I have a family contact in WY that has been asking me to come out. Also have a couple of others interested in going out. Let me know where you are and we can talk it over. I got no western experience!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back