PEAX Equipment

Finally Moved!

Buckeye

Ive been absent on here for a while but a new job has me moved to the Castle Rock area. Really excited to be in the West chasing mulies and elk and cannot wait to learn from you guys and contribute what i experience. Resident status doesn't kick in until next year so Ill be sitting this one out but you never need a tag to scout!

Ive been absent on here for a while but a new job has me moved to the Castle Rock area. Really excited to be in the West chasing mulies and elk and cannot wait to learn from you guys and contribute what i experience. Resident status doesn't kick in until next year so Ill be sitting this one out but you never need a tag to scout!

Welcome to CO and Castle Rock. What part of Castle Rock? I'm in the Castle Oaks area.

Welcome to CO. No need to sit this one out man - pick up a leftover. You might find yourself having to sit out agian?, never know if you are going to draw or have to wait for years with points? Hopefully you brought rain from wherever!!!!

I agree. No need to wait a year. If you are watching your pennies and trying to avoid paying non-resident bull tag prices, the $351 cow tag is a great value. CO will have tons of them available as leftovers in great elk units where you can have a fun hunt and a great experience, plus you'll learn a lot about the country for next year when you'll be hunting for cheap. Do it!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jd Gardner
Back