Finally!!! A pack fits.

Sagebrush1

I have weird hip bones and scoliosis. I’m built like a square, not some athletic superstar.
I’ve suffered through a few packs that all work okay, bust just okay. Everything slips off my hips and bear down on my hip joints. On heavy pack outs it’s gets really painful.

I just got a Kifaru, and all I can say is wow!! That sucker grabs my waist and stays put. I guess the true test will be a full meat load, but with 40ish pounds in it in the yard it feels amazing.

I had a friend that had the same problem. He tried KUIU and even used it on one hunt. I told him to try MR and we jacked with it and couldn't come up with the right combination. He tried my Outdoorsmans again a no go. I told him to get a hold of Aaron Snyder at Kifaru and Arron got him set up with a pack. When the pack arrived we gave Aaron a call and he walked is through getting it set up for him. Dave is a short fella and 71 years young and has hunted everything all over North America. He was getting ready for a dall sheep hunt and loved how the pack fit him. MR was a big help too but we just couldn't get it to fit his short torso. I suspect as I age I will have to be more comfortable with my pack choices as well.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back