• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Filled another spot on the wall

madtom

That's a great buck and the taxidermy work is good too.

6mm Remington

Great looking mount! Antelope make one of the prettiest mounts there is and don't take up a ton of room. He's a nice buck also. Just beautiful!

Doublecluck

Thanks for the replies, Taxidermy was done by a guy in walking distance from my house 1 block away. New up and comer in the Bozeman area I suspect. My daughter is excited to get this guy measured, hopefully it will make the book.

tboyer44

dang, that is an absolutely beautiful taxidermy job and one heck of a nice sized goat!!
Congrats!

buffybr

Yes, that is a good antelope and mount.

Seeing all of the empty wall space around him, is that your first mount?

Great looking mount! Antelope make one of the prettiest mounts there is and don't take up a ton of room. He's a nice buck also. Just beautiful!
Like 6mm Remington posted, they do make very pretty mounts, and putting 7 of them on my wall I had to quit looking for big bucks because I was running out of wall space.

Did you say that your taxidermist is new to the Bozeman area? Who is he? I'm starting to worry that my taxidermist will retire before I quit wanting to get critters mounted.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bcase