MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Filled another spot on the wall

Thanks for the replies, Taxidermy was done by a guy in walking distance from my house 1 block away. New up and comer in the Bozeman area I suspect. My daughter is excited to get this guy measured, hopefully it will make the book.

Yes, that is a good antelope and mount.

Seeing all of the empty wall space around him, is that your first mount?

Great looking mount! Antelope make one of the prettiest mounts there is and don't take up a ton of room. He's a nice buck also. Just beautiful!
Like 6mm Remington posted, they do make very pretty mounts, and putting 7 of them on my wall I had to quit looking for big bucks because I was running out of wall space.

Did you say that your taxidermist is new to the Bozeman area? Who is he? I'm starting to worry that my taxidermist will retire before I quit wanting to get critters mounted.

Yes, that is a good antelope and mount.

Seeing all of the empty wall space around him, is that your first mount?

Like 6mm Remington posted, they do make very pretty mounts, and putting 7 of them on my wall I had to quit looking for big bucks because I was running out of wall space.

Did you say that your taxidermist is new to the Bozeman area? Who is he? I'm starting to worry that my taxidermist will retire before I quit wanting to get critters mounted.

I sent you a pm about my taxidermist.

not our first mount just a new area of the house we were decorating at the time.

I just picked up my Montana whitetail from last year. Another spot filled. EC1C4955-FB25-43D9-88C0-7F400474F562.jpegDA0D53D5-C002-4B5B-9C20-F8C722C575F1.jpeg

Back