Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Few things left

Yanno.....I've been watching this thread and it's been really pissing me off. I know Jay outside of HT and he, like me, has a lot of excess hunting gear that he thought would benefit a new hunter. Instead, there has been a bunch of shit posting about his motives and whatnot. I know why he's selling, and it's an amazingly noble idea. But, people can't leave well enough alone and have to be assholes. None of this has to do with his wife or moving or anything else, and if you would have read this, then you'd see he's just trying to unload surplus gear to try and help people out. But, people think they have jokes. Especially relative newbs that got in on this...... Congrats

Last edited:
Yanno.....I've been watching this thread and it's been really pissing me off. I know Jay outside of HT and he, like me, has a lot of excess hunting gear that he thought would benefit a new hunter. Instead, there has been a bunch of shit posting about his motives and whatnot. I know why he's selling, and it's an amazingly noble idea. But, people can't leave well enough alone and have to be assholes. None of this has to do with his wife or moving or anything else, and if you would have read this, then you'd see he's just trying to unload surplus gear to try and help people out. But, people think they have jokes. Especially relative newbs that got in on this...... Congrats
If you can’t see it was all in jest you probably shouldn’t be reading hunting forums.

Quit humping my leg, dude. Been around since 2000 supposedly, but only registered since 2020...? Sure...... I know Jay, and I know what I stand for.....
I remembered when you joined and your expert antelope advice. Did you ever kill an elk in Colorado???

Do you remember johncushman.com? Hhahahahahha

Last edited:
Only thing left is the Remington 700. I thought people liked these. $950 plus shipping. Gun and stock cost more than that. I have the original stock. Will have to see if I can find the trigger guard and the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back