Caribou Gear Tarp

Few things left

It isn't. I wish I could justify taking the Gold Ring off your hands.
Because it's light weight, compact, great glass, never been out of the protective sleeve, and you really want it. It's the one with the impact reticle. There's different ones so just know that.

I have for sale basically what one person would want or need to go on a western hunt. Only thing missing is the tag. I will try to get more pictures later if you are really interested. Keep what you want sell the rest. I know I'm going to forget something's. If you don't see it listed just ask. I do know that I don't have a range finder.

1 Remington model 700 Magpul Hunter stock with Nikon prostaff 5 scope don't remember what size .308
2 your choice Tikka t3 lite stainless steel 308 with a vortex diamondback 4x14 or 300 win mag with Leupold vx5 3x15
3 Leupold gold ring spotter 12x40x60
4 vortex intrepid spotter 20x60x80
5 Mathews bow ready to go don't remember anything about it but if you are buying this package it doesn't really matter
6 Leupold bx4 10x42 binos
7 mystery ranch Marshall pack size medium I'm 6'4" 240 and everything listed works for me
8 Garmin 64st with Colorado chip
9 marmot 0 degree sleeping bag
10 sea to summit self inflating insulated sleeping pad
11 3 or 4 different Gerber knifes
12 size 12 lowa renegade evo ice boots wore once
13 game bags
14 black diamond first lite 3 person tent
15 steri pen and another water filter bag system
16 Primus Omni fuel stove
17 2 pairs of under armour storm pants size not sure
18 under armour shirts hoody jacket newer styles large and xl
19 sea to summit pot and skillet
20 everything else I have but can't remember

You pay the shipping or pick up in Indiana. $5000 for it all. Guns and optics cost more than that. Only going to get this price if you buy it all don't want to mess with shipping to 50 different people.

There's tons more but if it cost me under $50 I probably don't remember it.

If I don't sell it as a package deal in 2 weeks I will piece it out but it won't be a crazy deal like this package. More time more effort means more money.

Items sold so far, mystery ranch pack, Tikka 300 with scope, boots, Leupold bx4 binoculars. Sleeping pad sold, gators, game bags, mountain house sold pending funds. Vortex spotter is gone.

Whoa. Why buy guns just to sell them? They are not getting cheaper.

Whoa. Why buy guns just to sell them? They are not getting cheaper.
Mine have been used. Maybe if you read the whole thread you'd see that. I'm not trying to hide anything. The Remington is heavy. The Tikka is already gone.

Never said you were hiding anything, guns are not getting cheaper. PS. I read the whole thread. I would keep my guns.

I have for sale basically what one person would want or need to go on a western hunt. Only thing missing is the tag. I will try to get more pictures later if you are really interested. Keep what you want sell the rest. I know I'm going to forget something's. If you don't see it listed just ask. I do know that I don't have a range finder.

1 Remington model 700 Magpul Hunter stock with Nikon prostaff 5 scope don't remember what size .308
2 your choice Tikka t3 lite stainless steel 308 with a vortex diamondback 4x14 or 300 win mag with Leupold vx5 3x15
3 Leupold gold ring spotter 12x40x60
4 vortex intrepid spotter 20x60x80
5 Mathews bow ready to go don't remember anything about it but if you are buying this package it doesn't really matter
6 Leupold bx4 10x42 binos
7 mystery ranch Marshall pack size medium I'm 6'4" 240 and everything listed works for me
8 Garmin 64st with Colorado chip
9 marmot 0 degree sleeping bag
10 sea to summit self inflating insulated sleeping pad
11 3 or 4 different Gerber knifes
12 size 12 lowa renegade evo ice boots wore once
13 game bags
14 black diamond first lite 3 person tent
15 steri pen and another water filter bag system
16 Primus Omni fuel stove
17 2 pairs of under armour storm pants size not sure
18 under armour shirts hoody jacket newer styles large and xl
19 sea to summit pot and skillet
20 everything else I have but can't remember

You pay the shipping or pick up in Indiana. $5000 for it all. Guns and optics cost more than that. Only going to get this price if you buy it all don't want to mess with shipping to 50 different people.

There's tons more but if it cost me under $50 I probably don't remember it.

If I don't sell it as a package deal in 2 weeks I will piece it out but it won't be a crazy deal like this package. More time more effort means more money.

Items sold so far, mystery ranch pack, Tikka 300 with scope, boots, Leupold bx4 binoculars. Sleeping pad sold, gators, game bags, mountain house sold pending funds. Vortex spotter is gone.
How much have you had to drink??? 〽💥

That's funny coming from a guy trying to sell one
Like many posters on this site, I have more than one gun. Besides, it was just a statement. I own many guns. Usually sell one when I see another gun I want. Too bad you sold your Tikka. Good luck.

Like many posters on this site, I have more than one gun. Besides, it was just a statement. I own many guns. Usually sell one when I see another gun I want. Too bad you sold your Tikka. Good luck.
You keep your gun I have a game reaper scope mount for it. 1" medium in silver $20 plus shipping. Was on my 300 had to get the 30 mm when I bought the Leupold scope

You keep your gun I have a game reaper scope mount for it. 1" medium in silver $20 plus shipping. Was on my 300 had to get the 30 mm when I bought the Leupold scope
Not a fan of silver or DNZ. Maybe you could find a guy on here who has a young upcoming hunter who might get a Tikka someday, pay it forward so to speak.

I had a switchback as a backup to my Z7 years back. An amazing bow!!! MY Z7 went down once and I ended up shooting an antelope with the switchback. I ended up selling it for more than I bought it for. In my opinion, the switchback was one of the best bows Mathews has made in the last 15 years or so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back