Few recent parrots

Bath? He is a dog and I don't have a wife in the house.:D

He has had some inside days over the last month, but if it is in the double digits (above zero) he has been in the house. Mostly for protective reasons.:D
Well played! :D Sometimes I wonder if that trade wouldn't be worth it...(wife for dog ;) ) Btw, our new furiture is due in this week... :eek:

Nice work GuNR! Oh, and I suppose there was some good shooting involved too;)

I missed a few. One had to be in front of a couple of friends. I should have been able to kill that rooster with a rock. GuNR made many very easy by holding them tight and letting me get ready.

Great pictures as usual! Love the hay bale picture.

Thanks. Quick pic that I thought was pretty cheesey. But then again, most are.

Blue jeans and no hat? December in Havre looks easy.

Great pics as always.

Last weekend was tough at -39, but even 10 above feels pretty good.

Nice photos, I love that last one. Glad someone has some halfway decent bird numbers.

Numbers are down for sure, but still found a few. My last hunt was on private land with a good friend. That was nice.

I can't remember, is your O/U a 12 or 20 gauge?

Awesome pics!

20 gauge. I was under the impression that I could only kill birds with a 12, but he let me borrow his Red Label last year and I guess they do work. He does owe me now that I had to buy a 20 for myself.

Very excellent times captured.

Quite the fancy pants fowling piece. It somehow matches the dog.

I don't love all the KUIU, but I can't speak highly enough about the Attack pants. Comfortable and durable. Year three with these and other than the back pockets giving out, they have served me well.

Great pics! Your dog is a champ.

So it looks like the roosters actually hold in your neck of the woods?

Some very wild birds, but the snow held them well this weekend. Some would flush 1/2 mile away while many held until I released GuNR.

thanks all....

Maybe it is time to quit hunting big game since I left quite a few tags unpunched this year...nah.....:D Always next season.

Last edited:
As always, great photos mtmiller! I'm looking forward to the upcoming holidays and having two weeks off. Hopefully I can get the dogs out a bunch and have some quality photos to post of my own. Congrats!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back