Few more in velvet pics

Elkhunter

Not only are these beasts making a mess in the yard with their fertilization mehtods, but now they are meaking beds in the gardens and crushing everything. Damn elk anyway. :BLEEP: |oo :MAD

DSC01735.JPG

DSC01731.JPG

DSC01730.JPG

DSC01733.JPG

DSC01732.JPG

" Damn elk anyway. "
Hope we can help you out with that problem elkhunter. We will be out there the last two weeks of october. Everybody has an elk tag but me. I sent in for a leftover cow tag for unit 81. 500.00 bucks for a cow, ouch! Last year more ammo just bought one through the mail, but I guess it's a drawing this year. I had a buck tag last year and didn't see any deer I wanted but saw a few elk I would have took. Hope we can hook up for that beer this year. don

Nice pics!!!

pa mt man said:
" Damn elk anyway. "
Hope we can help you out with that problem elkhunter. We will be out there the last two weeks of october. Everybody has an elk tag but me. I sent in for a leftover cow tag for unit 81. 500.00 bucks for a cow, ouch! Last year more ammo just bought one through the mail, but I guess it's a drawing this year. I had a buck tag last year and didn't see any deer I wanted but saw a few elk I would have took. Hope we can hook up for that beer this year. don

Nice pics!!!
Don, There is a major maigration that happens at the end of October every year in area 81. There will be a lot of other hunters out therer, but head for Coal Creek, Dry Cottonwood Creek areas. Lots of elk come through there.

Those are great pics Bill....

Can't wait to see them with your powder hole thru them.... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back