Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Federal 308 Berger hybrid 168gr.

nwihunter

I know this is a total long shot here but does anybody have any of this ammo they would want to part with? I found my gun likes it better than the Nosler partitions I’ve been shooting. Can’t seem to find it anywhere though.

I haven't seen that ammo in years...FWIW this is probably what I'd buy and lots of it acknowledging that it's 2nds ammo and probably not something I'd shoot long ranges

I bought 2 boxes of it a couple of months ago from Midway USA just to try it and really liked how it shoots. I’ve got 4 boxes of accubonds now but they just don’t shoot as well from my rifle.

Selway Armory is over in mtmuley's neck of the woods, too, and good to go. They've got some of the HSM in stock.

To be honest I haven’t heard of HSM. I went on the HSM ammunition web site and it appears they only sell there ammo. Is that what you are talking about?
I don't know where I got HSM as the manufacturer you were looking for. My apologies. I'll keep my eye out though. mtmuley

Check for Berger ammo. It’s in Lapua brass, uses VV powder and Berger bullets. If you can find it in stock, it’ll likely shoot at least as good as the Federal with Berger bullets did.

I know this is a total long shot here but does anybody have any of this ammo they would want to part with? I found my gun likes it better than the Nosler partitions I’ve been shooting. Can’t seem to find it anywhere though.
Where are you located? Your name suggests possibly Wisconsin?

Northwest Indian, about 50 miles outside of Chicago.
I've got some that I would be willing to sell. I don't have paypal but my wife has venmo. Also, I've never shipped ammo before. How does that work?

Northwest Indian, about 50 miles outside of Chicago.
Sorry, If I had half a brain I would have seen that it said Valparaiso IN. In my defense, I was using my phone which didn't show that info on my screen.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back