Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Favre ?

Everyone will continue to pronounce his name wrong. :D

Actually, I think the Packers are in a no win situation. But when you make the money that the owners do, sometimes you have to make the tough decisions. Heck, hire me on as a consultant and I can settle it....flip a coin. Either way you are gonna piss off fans.

He will either start for Minnesota or Green Bay, no way is he going to be the back up in GB. Things will get pretty interesting if he ends up in Minnesota.

He won't start in greenbay.....he don't want to be a backup, so he'll insist on being traded so he has a chance to start somewhere.

That had to be pretty cool for those high school kids catching passes from him yesterday at his "work out". Only QB's I had in high school were just legends in their own minds....

No good option for the Fudge Packers of Breen Gay

I never cared for him so I enjoy watching the prima donna continue the soap opera. I think the only teams that want him are Minnesota and Tampa Bay. He won't play in Tampa and I highly doubt the fudge Packers would trade him to the Vikes. Then again we did give away the farm for Herschel Walker and put into motion the Dallas superbowls of the 90's :eek:

supposedly, they went down to where he lives, mississippi(?)and offered him $20,000,000.00 to stay retired. thinking if I remember right, thats about 1/2 whats remaining on his contract. he retired, stay that way. you already did the crying thing. uummm, think the bears would take him.:D

He is getting 10 Mil in retirement, Pack offered him 2 mil on top to stay retired for the next 10 years. If he comes out they would now have to pay him 12 Mil to sit on the bench if they don't play him. I think the Pack will let him go.

At this point, I would like to see him go to Minnesota and play against the Packers. If he does not take the money to stay retired, he must really want to play. Sounds like a sweet deal. Wonder if that kind of money is not a big deal to him!?!?

I just hope that his consectutive game streak isn't broken with him being healthy and sitting the bench...

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back