Favorite Show Host - voting for Fresh Tracks

fishing4sanity

I hope this isn't out of line for me to post about this, but on a rare and recent visit to Facebook I saw that voting is under way for Favorite TV Show Host. If you're looking to vote for "Fresh Tracks" it's listed as "Leupold's Fresh Tracks with Randy Newberg." I'm not telling you who to vote for, but who better carries our voice? Again if this isn't my place to be posting this or it's already been done, please delete this thread. On the other hand, I'm sure there are a lot of people on here that don't frequent Facebook, but want to vote.
http://www.thesportsmanchannel.com/vote/
FavShow.jpg

Last edited:
I never knew so many hunting shows existed; it was tough to find Randy in there but I persisted and succeeded.

I tried to vote for that Turtleman dude but couldn't find him so, though Randy was a distance second, I ended up voting for him. ;)

I never knew so many hunting shows existed; it was tough to find Randy in there but I persisted and succeeded.

There are a lot of really crappy hunting show out there. Fresh tracks is one of the few that is outstanding.

H.L. Mencken said that "Democracy is the political theory that the people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

I rest my case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back