Yeti GOBOX Collection

Favorite Shooting Games

smalls

Another post got me thinking of the shooting games we play at the range to break the monotony. What are some of the games you guys play at the range?

First, as I mentioned, was to tie up life savers with string at 20 yds and whoever breaks all their lifesavers first wins.

Another fun one for the summer is to take two milk jugs full of water and tie a rope between them, then suspend them via a pulley system. The object is to shoot your opponents jug to drain the water out of it faster than he can drain yours. You "win" if your jug is the first to touch the ground.

smalls- one of my buds works at a plastics co. where one of the items they make are hot tubs.
He gets all the old styro out of the covers and makes them into 3' diameter dart boards that he brings to some of our rec. shoots.

We do double-in/double-out just like darts from about 20' and it gets pretty competitive at times!
We also do a balloon shoot for the kids where they have to break all the opponets balloons before your opponent breaks your balloons.

Other than that, its lots of 3-D shoots when its not 110* degrees outside....

Plastic "army men" and BB Guns. You set up your own defense and then shoot you enemies. Last solider standing, wins. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back