FAT- OFF WEEK #4 UPDATE

HOLY CHIT!!! You're gonna waste away!
wink.gif
Congrats.

This week was catch up week for me from a bad weekend. I was a push this week; 246.5.

Well, I'm not doing as well as Flipper.. I'm only down a total of 11 pounds... Hmm maybe I need to get off my butt and start doing something..............Instead of living on water that is...

cool.gif

Thanks for noticing Dan
biggrin.gif
but I'm not in the "fatoff" contest...
tongue.gif
...although in 4 weeks I did go from 239 down to 220 and I EAT ANYTHING I WANT!!!
biggrin.gif

But those are "dressed" weights...maybe I should get into that "nekkid" weighing
wink.gif

BTW...keep up the good work guys
wink.gif
I know Martin is working very hard at this...makes me proud!

Well I am down to 180 pounds, down from 195 pounds. I am like FLIPPER , just a smaller version and with hair, I eat what I want, when I want and enjoy washing it down with an ice cold beer.
wink.gif

Martin, remember that most of the walking will be on the back of a horse. Where we will actually be doing our hunting is relatively flat. But whatever you do, don't tell Salmon Gunner it is flat.
wink.gif
Although when you get your elk, you will have to walk out so the horse can carry our your elk.
smile.gif

Walk out...horse carry the elk...
eek.gif

Why can't you take one of those sled things in with you and ride out and let the horse drag the sled?
tongue.gif

Well I suppose we could, but I aint got no sled and I don't know how the horse would like it if the sled he was dragging all of a sudden passed him going down the hill.
wink.gif

I have to get it in my head that I need to do this so I can lose this fat a$$ I have. And I have to say that I do feal better with what I have done lost.

Well I am not in the contest, but last July I weighed in a my all time high of 174#. I just got back from the gym and the scale read 155. Of course some of that was water loss, but I have added muscle and lost quite a bit of fat in 12 months.

Now if I could get down to 150# and double my body weight on the bench, life would be good.
rolleyes.gif

Way to go the rest of you guys. Looks like Meathead is taking names, but I am still waiting on my dark horse (pointer) to give him a run in the end.
biggrin.gif

KUDOS Meathead !! And looks liek a few others are doing well too. It sounds like I'm trailing, but someone has to right
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'll get my weight in Monday Tyler, but after the trip and Dutch over food I just had... WOW !!! I'm guessig it ain't purdy
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back