Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Family whitetail hunt

ashersdad

My Dad has never been into hunting, but as he's gotten older he's seemed more interested in hearing about me and my brother's adventures. So this year we decided to see if he wanted to go chase whitetails with us. He readily agreed although he would just be a spectator as he had no desire to shoot anything. So my brother and I planned a week long hunt for all of us. We had so much fun and I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time. We will definitely be doing something similar again. Hard to beat hunting with family.
1700516001024.jpeg
1700516019110.jpeg
1700516043210.jpeg

Enjoy it while you can. I lost my dad when I was 24 and he was 54. That was almost 30 years ago and the best memories I have are hunting and fishing with him. Awesome you were able to take an animal too. Congrats.

Couple of great bucks! And so cool to have your old man along for the success. Congrats!

My Dad has never been into hunting, but as he's gotten older he's seemed more interested in hearing about me and my brother's adventures. So this year we decided to see if he wanted to go chase whitetails with us. He readily agreed although he would just be a spectator as he had no desire to shoot anything. So my brother and I planned a week long hunt for all of us. We had so much fun and I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time. We will definitely be doing something similar again. Hard to beat hunting with family.
View attachment 302597
View attachment 302598
View attachment 302599
There is nothing better than this!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back