Caribou Gear

Fall Turkey Bird Hunting

Kraven

Well it is that time of the year again.My dad and I are heading to Eastern Washington on Friday night to hunt the weekend.Hopefully we will be able to fill a couple tags by the the end of the weekend.My dad was over where we hunt a week ago and saw some nice flocks and paid off the land owners with tastey Salmon,so the private land will be ours to hunt again this year.We are also going to talk to a couple other land owners about getting some Doe tags for the Deer opener.I will post the results of our weekend when we get back,ya'll have a good one now and good luck hunting.

Well had a great weekend but no birds unfortunately.All the birds we saw were on private land and the ranchers would not give us permission to hunt the property.Oh well have to wait until spring now.
Yeah Tom we caught the salmon.My brother has been doing good lately when the Indians dont have their nets in the water that is,he caught 9 Kings this past weekend and was only able to keep 4 total,the largest being 22 lbs.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back