F&G: Fat-Assed ATV Rider's misuse of ATVs is No. 1 complaint in 2002 survey

ERIK, the point you seem so willing to ignore is that I have seen as many jeeps and trucks barreling across the sage as I have ATV's.

Ten beers and a shot of whisky,

When was the last time you saw a jeep, "barrel assing across the sage" in N. Idaho???

I've seen many, many, many times more problems with ATV's, apparently the Game and Fish, FS, BLM, have as well...

Those agencies havent done nearly as much to limit the use of jeeps, minivans, or trucks as they have ATV's.

Ten beers, you wont convince me or anyone else that ATV's arent the biggest problem and complaint the G&F recieves each year. I remind them every year with a nice letter in all the states I hunt or apply for tags in...

ATV's will be restricted more and more all the time, and thats a good thing.

That letter must make you feel pretty intellegent right about now.
Poaching is hardly new phenomenon to Montana, and the majority of cases still involve individuals illegally killing animals for their own use. The most common citations remain hunting or fishing without a license or hunting on private property without permission.
‘‘They get comfortable hunting behind locked gates and shooting what they see.
Freinds of yours BUZZ????

Ten beers,

Are you sure you posted this in the right spot, you arent making any sense....

Calling me a poacher????

Thats pretty typical of your third grade mentality.

You'll do anything to defend your fatassed illegal atv crowd, you're pathetic.

Calling me a poacher????
If the shoe fits......

I said:
Freinds of yours BUZZ????
Nothing more. You seem to be the one drawing correlations between yourself and poachers. Got something to hide???

When was the last time you saw a jeep, "barrel assing across the sage" in N. Idaho???
When was the last time I said I hunted N. Idaho "exclusively"? I think I've made it plenty clear that I hunt southern idaho also. :D I have seen jeeps in southern idaho equipped with seats mounted on the hood (wonder why, more freinds of yours?).
Ten beers, you wont convince me or anyone else that ATV's arent the biggest problem and complaint the G&F recieves each year. I remind them every year with a nice letter in all the states I hunt or apply for tags in...
Response was:
The most common citations remain hunting or fishing without a license or hunting on private property without permission.

Ten beers, your comprehension still sucks.

The most common citation...has nothing to do with the number one complaint the fish and game receives each year...last I checked anyway.

I dont have anything to hide, if you suspect I'm poaching, I strongly encourage you to contact the game and fish in any of the states I hunt each year. Its your duty to report violaters. I report several fat assed atvers each year violating various laws....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back