Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

EZ V bowsight. Frame it & claim it!

std7mag

Just got one of the EZ V bowsights.
Hope to get it installed & shoot with it today.

Anyone else have one?
If so, how do you like it?

Been shooting with it since the beginning, I’m good friends with Mr Lasco, he’s taught me pretty much everything I know. He’s like family. Feel free to PM me if you ever have questions or concerns.

Congratulations on upgrading to the new revolution. For those with slider sights, we can argue all day about what’s more effective when the animal skirts off another 25 yards.. don’t be a cam Haynes trying to shoot 140 yards with an EZV

Been shooting with it since the beginning, I’m good friends with Mr Lasco, he’s taught me pretty much everything I know. He’s like family. Feel free to PM me if you ever have questions or concerns.

Congratulations on upgrading to the new revolution. For those with slider sights, we can argue all day about what’s more effective when the animal skirts off another 25 yards.. don’t be a cam Haynes trying to shoot 140 yards with an EZV
I watched DIY Hunter on Youtube miss an elk with his.
But he was trying to yardage it instead of letting the V tell him what to shoot.

Plan on following Ranch Fairy's advise and let go my mind.
Hopefully it comes back at some point though. Lol

I’ve made the same mistake and the opposite. I’ve tried to range and missed my opportunity and I’ve trusted my best judgement and framed it and had it fall short. This happens most often on long shots. I would say if it’s over 50- try to range and get a solid number if you’re going to shoot at 70 yards because the v is hard to frame at that distance. It’s truly meant for the logical ethical bow hunter that is aiming for close encounters/close shots. You don’t want to have to pull up your ranger when somethings at 43 yards looking at you. Frame it, and claim it

Well, had some sucess, and some setbacks.

My wife decided to clean while i was getting my bow to put the new sight on. She grabbed the paper that compares your pin sight to for getting the proper insert, and added it to the shred pile.

I thought my speed with my arrow setup was about 215fps. So i put the 220fps insert in.

Sighting in at 20 yards was easy & straight forward. I was pleasantly surprised my groups actually tightened up some.

Going back to 40 yards, groups were tighter than with the pin sight, but shooting about 6" high.

Guess i'm going to have to break out the chrono.

Well, had some sucess, and some setbacks.

My wife decided to clean while i was getting my bow to put the new sight on. She grabbed the paper that compares your pin sight to for getting the proper insert, and added it to the shred pile.

I thought my speed with my arrow setup was about 215fps. So i put the 220fps insert in.

Sighting in at 20 yards was easy & straight forward. I was pleasantly surprised my groups actually tightened up some.

Going back to 40 yards, groups were tighter than with the pin sight, but shooting about 6" high.

Guess i'm going to have to break out the chrono.
No just slap a 240 in and see if they are in the bulls like 20 yards… if still high then go 250, if low then 230

Back