PEAX Equipment

Extreme elk

THEBUGLER

For those of us who have trouble focusing during the fall, insomnia from so many scenarios running through our minds of following distant bugles, the bittersweet emotions that wash over us after a successful elk hunt, and those who go to crazy extremes each year chasing the greatest game animal in the world. This magazine is for you.

Coming in February 2012- 4 EXTREME ISSUES…….EXTREME ELK magazine

00small57861146.JPG

We're excited to announce and officially launch "EXTREME ELK" magazine, with our first issue coming Feb.1, 2012. It will be a hunting magazine dedicated solely to the crazy addiction of elk. Being born and raised in Idaho has taught us the hard-earned lessons of hunting pressured elk on public land with OTC tags. With this background as the foundation of the magazine, and rich, story-telling photos to compliment the pages, we hope to share with the rest of the elk hunting community the extreme nature of elk hunting and the passion that drives all of us to pursue these awesome animals!

In the months ahead we'll be looking for submissions from every-day hunters who are excited to share their adventures in elk country with others. We're excited to bring our passion to life and look forward to building "EXTREME ELK" magazine together. If you have ideas or suggestions, we'd love to hear them!

Many Thanks,
Dirk Durham Elk101.com

Saw this earlier on Elk101.com....I'm down. I can't handle the four or five more weeks till the season opens anymore so maybe this will help. I feel like an addict going through withdrawals....I talked to a doc...it's totally normal! I just need a 100mg of RAGING BULLS!

Lance it has been a while. The magazine is going to be great! We should see some really great stories from regular guys getting it done. None of that high fence stuff or governor tag business, just guys like us doing what we love, and the crazy extremes that we all go to each year.

Looking forward to reading the first copy. This should be a great one considering the group putting this all together.

Wonder if the CO raghorn I intend to shoot this year will qualify as extreme elk? Getting an ATV in there for game retrieval would be rather extreme.

Guys, we're definitely excited about this....it's been a long time coming with a lot of blood, sweat, and tears poured into it! Feel free to let us know your thoughts and ideas regarding what you want to see in a high quality elk hunting magazine.

Many thanks,
Corey

I really like the site and look forward to the weekly articles and emails! It'd be even better if I won the $10,000 elk hunt package! ;)

Back