Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

This lady IS the stupid window sticker.

I'm literally the only person in the whole car wash and she pulls her van next to me so we have to share a vacuum 🤦

Urinal rules apply, people!

View attachment 234547
Women don't know anything about urinal rules. They post up right next to each other in case they need to spare a square or share snacks or something 🤷🏼‍♂️

Those are vacuums?!? I don't get out much. How many does one town need? So what are the things in the foreground then?
Only a rookie would use the front vacuums 😉. The big ones on the arm mounts have compressed air to blow out your vents and then an upholstery tool and a corner tool. This place also provides clean towels to dry the exterior so you don't get water spots and automatic floor mat washing machines that clean and dry the big rubber mats in my truck in a few minutes.

We have six car washes like that, all with that many vacuums, one of them even has indoor heated vacuums for use in the winter. I think car washes and banks must make the most money, they seem to be on every corner around here.

It's $15/mo for unlimited washes, my father-in-law is retired and goes literally every day.

Only a rookie would use the front vacuums 😉. The big ones on the arm mounts have compressed air to blow out your vents and then an upholstery tool and a corner tool. This place also provides clean towels to dry the exterior so you don't get water spots and automatic floor mat washing machines that clean and dry the big rubber mats in my truck in a few minutes.

We have six car washes like that, all with that many vacuums, one of them even has indoor heated vacuums for use in the winter. I think car washes and banks must make the most money, they seem to be on every corner around here.

It's $15/mo for unlimited washes, my father-in-law is retired and goes literally every day.
Acquaintance of mine had a monopoly on that business model...think he had 3 here and a couple 50 miles north. Recently sold to a conglomerate that's tweaking the price structure. He bagged beaucoup FU money & still scores a crazy salary for a designated time period. Only consumptive biz I know that operated full send while increasing prices during a severe drought about 7 years ago.

What's a car wash?

Wow. Actually pretty impressive. I definitely woulda went to the old dinosaur looking ones in the front. I wouldn't have even considered pulling up next to one of those things. Look more like charging stations or something.
I may have vacuumed out a vehicle twice in my life, maybe? Hosed a few out with the garden hose a time or two.
I have always washed Mrs. Festus' vehicles and the mules in the driveway, but that there doesn't sound like a bad deal at all - ya know, if'n you're in town already for something else.
I wash my truck (full size ;)) about once a year, whether it needs it or not...

Wow. Actually pretty impressive. I definitely woulda went to the old dinosaur looking ones in the front. I wouldn't have even considered pulling up next to one of those things. Look more like charging stations or something.
I may have vacuumed out a vehicle twice in my life, maybe? Hosed a few out with the garden hose a time or two.
I have always washed Mrs. Festus' vehicles and the mules in the driveway, but that there doesn't sound like a bad deal at all - ya know, if'n you're in town already for something else.
I wash my truck (full size ;)) about once a year, whether it needs it or not...
Well, you're clearly not in the my truck is my shrine category now are ye...?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back