Extra Stupid Window Stickers

True story i work with a guy that believes the earth is hollow and theres still dinasours on the inside. Yeah you cant make this stuff up.
I worked with a lady for a while that was/is a diehard flat earther. You should hear some of the stuff she told me..

I worked with a lady for a while that was/is a diehard flat earther. You should hear some of the stuff she told me..

This story gets better. He told me a navy pilot flew over the arctic circle and found this hole to the center of the earth. There are ancient Indian tribes and dinosaurs there. Now the government is hiding it so when it's the end of our time we can retreat there.

This story gets better. He told me a navy pilot flew over the arctic circle and found this hole to the center of the earth. There are ancient Indian tribes and dinosaurs there. Now the government is hiding it so when it's the end of our time we can retreat there.
It’s like the Last of the Dogmen. You just go through that cave and walla! You are back in ancient times.

Good movie though.

I had to spend the whole day with this guy, in the propane truck. Total bible banger & flat earther...I came so close to slamming him. What a moron.
Never drove with him again,I quit.
The guy teaches the local kids now,bable studies?

My Game Warden BIL used to get calls from a lady accusing her neighbor of baiting deer. He never found anything. Each time she would go off about how she used to be a successful lawyer who took down high KKK members in the state and how the neighbor was a KKK agent who was scrambling her brain with the Klan's space satellite. One day she walked over and blew his head off before killing herself.

My Game Warden BIL used to get calls from a lady accusing her neighbor of baiting deer. He never found anything. Each time she would go off about how she used to be a successful lawyer who took down high KKK members in the state and how the neighbor was a KKK agent who was scrambling her brain with the Klan's space satellite. One day she walked over and blew his head off before killing herself.
Wow

Wow is right. I didn’t see that ending coming

[/QUOTE
Is this real?

Did you know that the periphery of antarctica is actally the circumference around the edge of the flat earth?
Did you know that there is a clearish glasslike dome over the entire earth that intercepts the ground at the edges ie/ antarctica?
Did you know that the gubment is in on it and there is an international military agency patroling the edges of antarctica so that nobody can enter and reach the dome?
Did you know that the milky way is actually a crack in the dome that refracts light from when the gubment tried to blow up the dome when experimenting with the A-bomb?
Did you know that the sun is only 30ish miles above the surface of the earth?
Did you know that all airline pilots are in on the "truth" and aware of the dome so as to not colide with the dome?
Did you know there is life beyond the dome? (dibs on this title for a new tv series)

Thankfully, I do now! And don't even get me started on what I learned from her about chem trails.

Also flat earth is not a theory, its fact, and us "globers" are the ones that are far out. LOL

Did you know that the periphery of antarctica is actally the circumference around the edge of the flat earth?
Did you know that there is a clearish glasslike dome over the entire earth that intercepts the ground at the edges ie/ antarctica?
Did you know that the gubment is in on it and there is an international military agency patroling the edges of antarctica so that nobody can enter and reach the dome?
Did you know that the milky way is actually a crack in the dome that refracts light from when the gubment tried to blow up the dome when experimenting with the A-bomb?
Did you know that the sun is only 30ish miles above the surface of the earth?
Did you know that all airline pilots are in on the "truth" and aware of the dome so as to not colide with the dome?
Did you know there is life beyond the dome? (dibs on this title for a new tv series)

Thankfully, I do now! And don't even get me started on what I learned from her about chem trails.

Also flat earth is not a theory, its fact, and us "globers" are the ones that are far out. LOL
LOL That's exactly what I was thinking.

66DB6C71-DE00-4DD3-A8F8-6211FA65113B.jpeg
I’m pretty sure we could all use this after taking a new truck up a mountain “road”.

I was in Laramie with the family a couple weeks ago and a truck had the words “It is what it is” in the back window. I’m not a sticker guy but that pretty much sums up all I do and I’m thinking of stealing it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back