Extra "Horns"

I think I was the "other guy" on here that you referenced in your first post. Neat to see all of the others with similar extras and this is a closer look at the triceratops feature on my unit 73 WY goat. Fun to see all the unique bucks and I'm getting pumped for this years hunt!

Attachments

• Extra Horn.jpg
    Extra Horn.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 22
Not as pronounced but my Wyoming buck in 2018 had small little horns behind the main ones. Need to get the euro cleaned up and displayed.

Attachments

• B6B264A7-070A-40A1-B0BB-5CE8DA2338E0.jpeg
    B6B264A7-070A-40A1-B0BB-5CE8DA2338E0.jpeg
    630.3 KB · Views: 41
I think I was the "other guy" on here that you referenced in your first post. Neat to see all of the others with similar extras and this is a closer look at the triceratops feature on my unit 73 WY goat. Fun to see all the unique bucks and I'm getting pumped for this years hunt!
Yes you were! A great buck and quite a nose horn. Good luck this year man!

My buck last year had two extra horns with their own sheath and their own bone core. I’ve seen several bucks with rhino type nose bumps.

View attachment 192408
I wish B&C could make a change to measure and count those. That’s pretty cool.

I’m sure they would claim that since they haven’t been documented in any of the measurements for decades that changing now would invalidate it, but it seems like a shame to ignore them.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back