External Frame & Pack

I have the Commander pack as well.... I have modified it slightly to fit my needs, but it has held up well so far and for $79 I believe it is the best bang for your buck.

Wow, that looks nice and the price looks good too..

Is there anyway to just buy the pack I wonder?

I would suggest giving them a call (they are in MO I believe even though the manufacturing is in China :( ). I know that you can get just the frame with accesories but don't know if they will sell just the bag. You will get an actual person and they were very helpful when I talked to them. I did a pro test for them and after the review and pics got the pack/frame for right at $60!! It was a hell of a deal. I used my buddy's last year to pack out and can't wait to, hoepfully, do the same with mine this year.

I have hauled literally hundreds of pounds of meat in a Cabelas pack and frame and have had no issues what so ever. They are not very expensive either.

Ya I was looking at a frame at sportsmans warehouse last night for like 50 bucks. For an external frame it was very comfortable and light. I think it would be great for hauling meat, and with a removable pack it could serve double duty.

I had the frame for a while before I ordered the pack for it. I called alpz and they told me it was$60 for just the bag, I said nevermind I will just order a whole new setup, the lady said.... well how bout $30. OK....lol

I would just call them and see what they say, or order it off amazon.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back