Expert or amature what are you?

I am an expert at sorting through the crap, and an amateur at understanding at where some people get off.

I own a gun and a call. I have some success, some of which is well documented. Your thread you decide.

later pup

Interesting choice of words... Since I make my living analyzing stuff, I analyze words also...

EXPERT pronounced ekspurt...'X' represents an unknown or 'EX' a has been and 'SPURT' is a drip,under pressure. So when taken together, it's not a pretty sight..

cool.gif

Sly
#1 the post was a serious post at first with serious question....

#2 if you would go back and reread krusty's comments about the sticky you will see that my post after his was a tounge and check joke...
I had to make sure I edited it so you and a few others would know it was a tounge and cheak comment after Krusty's cause someone thought is was serious in a post just below it......
Delw

Whoa cousin Slydog.. You're getting a little touchey.. must be old age or something. One truth that has always held at Hunttalk is that nothing, and I'll put that in caps, NOTHING, is sacred around here. Short of the death of a relative or friend, everything you can imagine has been laughed at at one time or another. I don't think that anyone is going to wheel in here and change that. I've noticed that lots of folks are pretty short fused about some things. Maybe having a button or two pushed will make them take themselves a little less seriously.. They'll live longer..

cool.gif

Oh, come on now--- You mean you don't earn automatic respect and admiration around here just because you are an old crusty fart? GEEZ, I was hoping I'd have something to look forward to in 40 years.

Shit fire and save matches!! I'm not as old, but I am as crusty as anyone around. I don't get no respect and I don't expect any. This place is about hunting and fun. Not about respect. If you are looking for respect around here, look in the dictionary between RECTUM and SHIT.... You'll find it there... It's also close to SARCASM..

cool.gif

Let me rephrase:

Oh, come on now--- You mean members don't earn automatic respect and admiration around here just because they are old crusty farts? GEEZ, I was hoping I'd have something to look forward to in 40 years.

Thanks for the tip on RECTUM. I looked it up. That picture, you don't suppose that is.....????
What, if anything, is between rectum and shit?

My guess is the flavor receptors of turd packer or you,one or the other
biggrin.gif

Hahah, I knew if I left you an opening, you'd jump on it! I bet you were pretty popular in high school gym showers, huh?

I wasn't allowed to use a shower, people kept tripping on my privates.....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back