Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Everything you wanted to know about SRP canals and Tempe Town Lake

got fish?

SRP Canal....

Theres a decent spot to fish from in chandler.

Take McQueen(or Mesa) south to Willis road. Turn East on Willis from McQueen. Go all the way to the end until you hit the canal. Willis road is half way between Pecos road and Germann Road.

At the Canal, there is a bridge a little ways upstream. I saw quite a few fish hanging around it because of the shade. Alot of big carp are in there and some smaller bass and a orange fish I'm not not familiar with.

Tempe Town Lake rocks!

Lots of fish, and you do NOT need a Urban license, just a regular state license will do.

I like to park in the Red River Opry Hall Parking lot and walk down to the lake(that's my source of exercise for the week) I fish the NORTH side of the lake between the Railroad tracks and the City of Tempe boat dock. The park opens at 5am, but the park rangers take their time getting the road gates open, that why i park up top and just walk down. Because the fish are really biting at 5am. I always get bites and every so often I actually land a few. I caught 3 bass in 40 minutes a while back. they ranged from 2-3 pounds. Plus they ASU women's rowing team is always out there rowing and stretching and rowing, back and forth back and forth. You know that why I don't land the fish, I'm not paying attention to my "ROD".

I'm going to be at Tempe Town Lake Fri. morning at around 4:30. I'll be the fat guy with a blue hat with "got fish?" embroidered on it. See y'all out there.

And yes.......I got some decent sleep today. I'm feeling much better. No drugs, just sleep deprivation. A appreciate the concern, you guys REALLY DO like me. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back