Evening at the bowshop...

MarvB

Well with things rapidly coming together on my Oregon archery hunt I decided to treat myself to an evening at the local bowshop....a little bit o' arrow flinging and then the wallet was lightened by a back-up string set up, a new Spott Hog sight, half dozen more Muzzys, and another release....life's good as Fall approaches hump

ya I hear ya I just got back from the bow shop to get some new field tips and I end up getting my kid a new bow. But it was a great deal

A-Con, going on a little DIY buck hunt out in the Fossil area....buddy has access to a ranch for us not to hunt itself but to gain further access to some hard to get to public ground. He's worked the ranch for years and said that the pressure from the public side slowly pushes the game towards the border of the ranch (where we plan on hunting). We'll hunt the later part of the season- Should be fun! ;) Maybe the Geezers can even notch a point or two :eek:

Nothing like chasing big game with sharp sticks to pep up the ovaries. Best of luck in Oregon Marv. Hope you get a good one.

I'll have a few months to stick a buck I've named "Fatty". He's 4 point whitey that is very heavy in body and antler. A couple months ago he was easy to locate, now he's getting more and more seclusive. Dunno if it's the heat or if he's more aware of his antler growth and me gawking at them.

Thanks TB- kinda nice just flinging arrows in the backyard to keep your mind in the game! Stay after fatty- be a good jump start to your sheep season!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceemee63
Back