Engel cooler 240

Wilsonej14

Have a great cooler for sale for 400 it retails for 800 great for guides if you are a guide on Colorado possible trade is opfion

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190717_104346260.jpg
    MVIMG_20190717_104346260.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
What are the exterior dimensions of this thing? Engel makes great coolers. I have an 80. I’m in the market for another cooler. Wasn’t necessarily looking for one as big as this, but maybe...

Today, Walmart is putting a 70 quart Igloo Extreme on my door step for $40. It may not be an Engel, but I could have 10 of them for the price of one.

Just sayin'

Postscript, the $360 save will, of course, be put towards a new (to me) rifle or shotgun of some sort.

Today, Walmart is putting a 70 quart Igloo Extreme on my door step for $40. It may not be an Engel, but I could have 10 of them for the price of one.

Just sayin'
You talking about the Coleman xtreme or igloo maxcold? Cause I literally recieved a Coleman xtreme (marine) 70 today as well. We must've looked at the same deal. Lol

Yeah, it is the Coleman. I am easily confused.

What does any of this have to do with his sale? If your not interested then there is no need to post. There is no reason to be an ass on someone’s legit for sale ad.

To the OP I wish you the best on your sale.

I may be interested, but I’m definitely not interested in paying for shipping on something that large/heavy. Where are you located?

Have a great cooler for sale for 400 it retails for 800 great for guides if you are a guide on Colorado possible trade is opfion

you know, I thought you were advertising someone else's sale. I did not read it as you were the seller. My apologies. I should not have intruded like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back