MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Energy Pouches

I tried the Spearmint flavor. I have to say that it tastes pretty good for the first 15 minutes or so. The spearmint flavor is sweet, but not overpowering. After about 15 minutes, the flavor starts to fade, and the result is a somewhat bitter taste, which could be from the green tea in the pouch. I did not feel any increase in energy, so other than a quick refreshing taste of mint it is essentially like chewing gum. I will continue to use the ones I have, but probably will not buy any more. Thanks for the discount to try your product.
Thanks for giving it a try. I don't know if you use much caffeine but we often find the people who feel little effect are ones who drink a couple of cups of coffee to start the day. We intentionally made each pouch only 40mg of caffeine so people could throw them in as often as they wanted without getting the jitters or crashing as the caffeine wore off. We're coming out with a higher caffeine pouch this summer that you should definitely feel. It won't be organic but I'll send you a free sample when it comes out if you'll reach back out and let me know what you think. Sorry it didn't work for you but thanks for giving it a shot. Dan

I rarely drink coffee, but I do use 5 Hour Energy Shots (Berry Flavor), and an occasional Bang Energy Drink (Birthday Cake Bash). Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I am interested in the higher caffeine pouch, Thanks anyway. I will let you know if I change my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back